Iran, a vast ancient land which has been a place of residency for more than 10000 years, treasures a wide range of cultural and natural landscapes. In the meantime, Persian garden, one of the most beautiful displays of “man and nature in harmony” is a worldwide known style.The proper implementation of geometry and water and plant has made a divine space which has been called “paradise” in various scripts due to the tranquility and serenity it offers.
Iranian gardens spread all around Iran but are more developed and thriving in some areas like “Shiraz” and “Isfahan” with so many amazing gardens. These Iranian gardens have been built on different eras and so present a striking diversity considering their time of birth and size and location.
What is offered in this workshop and tour?
- the philosophy behind the creation of Iranian garden
- chronological of Iranian gardens’ special characteristics
- climate impacts on Iranian gardens’ formation
- the effecting factors on Iranian gardens location
- visiting 12 historic gardens in Tehran, Kashan, Isfahan and Shiraz
Places to visit
Golestan Palace and Garden
Niavarān Palace and Garden
Chahar Bagh (4 Gardens Street)
Chehel Sotun Garden
Naghsh’e Jahan Square
Hasht behesht Palace and Garden
House of Borujerdi,
Making rosewater Ceremony
The Arg of Karim Khan
Jahan Nama Garden
Note: More information will be sending for you after registration.
Tour itinerary and workshop schedule
You may download tour itinerary and workshop schedule from here.
Note: Activities may be changed for changing flight times or weather condition.
Accommodation will be in 5 star or 4 star hotels in Tehran, Shiraz and Isfahan
From Tehran to Kashan and Kashan to Isfahan you will travel with fully-equipped touristic buses and from Isfahan to Shiraz and then Shiraz to Tehran will take domestic flights.
Single room, each person 1550 US $
Double room, each person 1400 US $
All domestic flights and urban transfer costs, accommodations, meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks), travelling insurance, historic places’ entrance fees, visa costs, workshop fee, and a gift package including Isfahan’s crafts and traditional sweets, will be on us .
Note: Travelling costs from your country to Tehran and back will be on yourself.
- Participants should be present in Tehran at least 12 hours prior to the time workshop begins.
- Due to the multiple trips and limitation for luggage, please carry your stuff in 40*50*70 suitcases.
- According to Iranian law, ladies should wear head scarf and gown.
- Under Iranian law, drinking alcoholic beverages is forbidden.
- Sending the invitation letter and taking the visa is our responsibility.
- You would be informed about the climate condition of every destination city 10 days prior to the trip.
- In case you cancel your participation at least one month before the program, the registration fee you paid minus %15 will be returned to your account. If you cancel 2 weeks prior to the trip the registration fee will be %30 short and if you want to cancel less than 14 days, nothing will be returned and we won’t be able to cancel.
To register you must fill in the registration form and send it to the tour organizer. After sending the complete form, we will email you about the account number and the payment way. You have one week to pay and email us with the receipt and your passport scan. And then you will receive the invitation letter and the process of taking the visa will be started.